Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chemical Engineer for PU foam factory

Assalam Walaikum,

Please post the following job below,

Description: One of the foam factory in Syria looking for Dynamic and self motivated chemical Engineers for their factory.

Candidate those matching above requirement send your Cv's to parvezshaikh@tajchem.com Salary will depend upon experience.

Food and accommodation is free for the aspirants.


 

Thanks and Best Regards,


 

Parvez Shaikh

Sales Co-ordinator

(Polyurethane Chemical Division)

Taj Al Mulook, P O Box 51688-Dubai, United Arab Emirates Ph: +971 4 347 5588- Ext: 208, Mob: +971 55 4230454,

Fax: +971 4 347 5537

www.tamgroup.ae

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yahoo!,. . I have a floorplan of my new apartment with total square feet for the whole unit, but the sizes of the individual walls are not given. Is there a CAD or floor plan software available that will allow me to draw the floor plan without entering wall lengths, and will then let me enter the total area and calculate the wall lengths for me? Software that doesn't take weeks of studying to learn to use would be preferred, but anything would be great, I'm moving cross country and want to know what I can take with me! Thanks in advance!.

    ReplyDelete